Adobe Analytics (AA) connector gives you the opportunity to import your AA segments into Contentsquare and use them to filter Contentsquare analytics.
Before you can begin setting up your connector you will need to:
- Be a Contentsquare admin
- Be a System / Product Admin on the Adobe Console and Admin Console
- Implement this snippet of code on your site
Create an AA Profile
1. Go to the Adobe Analytics admin console.
2. Click on the 'Products' tab and then click 'New Profile'
3. Enter a name for the profile and click 'Done'
4. Configure the profile by selecting the:
- Report suites - select the desired report suite
- Metrics - enable the Auto-include: On
- Dimensions - enable the Auto-include: On
- Report Suite Tools:
- Custom Data Warehouse Report
- Analytics Tools:
- Code Manager - Web Services
- Logs - Web Services
- Web Service Access
Create an API Project
1. Navigate to Adobe Console, and click on the 'Create new project' button.
2. Click on 'Add API' button
3. Select Adobe Analytics and click 'Next'
4. Select Service Account(JWT) and click 'Next'
5. Select 'Generate a Key pair' and click 'Generate Keypair'
- A file containing the private key should be downloaded to your computer
- Click on 'Next'
6. From the Product profiles list → select the profile you created for this integration
7. You now have all the credentials needed to create Adobe Analytics integration in the Contentsquare console
Set up your AA Connector
1. Go to the Contentsquare console and select the project you want to create your AA integration for
2. Click on the 'Integrations' tab and '+ Add new integration'
3. Search for 'Adobe Analytics' in the catalog and click 'Add integration'
4. Read the Pre-Requisites and click 'Add'
5. Enter your Adobe API credentials and click 'Log in'
6. Set your parameters (all fields are mandatory), select the segments you want to import and click 'Add integration'.
7. The integration will have a 'Pending' status