Your console's Integrations catalog allows you to see available integrations (Kameleeon, Monetate, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and more) and place requests to add one or more to your Contentsquare project.
|Note: Access to the Console and its Integrations catalog is limited to Account Admins only, read this User Rights Management article to learn more about Contentsquare's Admin role.|
How to request an integration
1. Go to the Console and then select an account and project.
2. Go to the Integrations tab and click on the ' + Add new integration' button in the top right corner.
3. Click on the 'Add integration' button next to the integration you want to request. (You can use the search bar to search for the one you want).
- Details about the integration will then appear in a pop-up by default with a link to the technical documentation.
- After you are done reading, click 'Add' to continue
5. The integration request now has a Pending status while it is being processed. The integration is usually installed within 24 hours (Monday - Friday).
Why aren't my existing integrations displayed in the catalog?
To get your existing integrations to display in your catalog remove the integration snippet that was previously manually deployed, then follow the steps above to request the deployment again.
Why can't I find a specific integration in the catalog?
The following integrations are not yet available to request via the Integrations catalog but are still available. Use the documentation below to deploy them:
- Amigo Technology
- Dynamic Yield
- Interaction Studio (Evergage)
- Optimizely Full Stack
|Note: The integration(s) listed above will not appear in your list of deployed integrations once they are implemented.|
Read Introduction to Console to learn more about account settings and user rights management.